Dynamics 365 for Customer Service
Every interaction matters in customer service. It helps brands build advocacy and loyalty by creating effortless service experiences.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service supports the omni-channel, which enables consistent experiences across any combination of self and assisted service engagements. We provide a robust portal for self-service and peer-to-peer community support, with seamless transitions to high-touch agent interactions, and field service when there is a need for onsite help. Our solution empowers agents with the resources they need to provide fast and effective service. We empower people at every level of the organisation with insights relevant to their role so that everyone can have a positive and meaningful impact on business outcomes.
Enable end-to-end service engagements across channels on any device. A unified platform ensures context and consistency, delivering personalised service with minimal customer effort.
- Complete 360-degree view of the customer, including full history of interactions, user preferences, and relevant customer information from third party applications.
- Complete customer information shared across channels and interactions to ensure consistent experiences, regardless of the number or variety of channels leveraged over the course of a single service request, or throughout the customer lifetime.
- Real-time insights, SLA timers and entitlements, are presented to the agent so that every interaction is personalised and contextual.
- Machine learning detects social post sentiment and intent to automatically create and route as cases.
- Create more personal experiences with chat and co-browse.
- Drag-and-drop survey designer, theme editor and rich design logic makes it easy to create personalised surveys with multiple delivery mechanisms.
- CTI framework with several integrations and adaptors currently in market.
Empower your agents with a single, unified experience on their desktop or mobile device. Agents can access every source of information they need across diverse environments to provide a more personalised, effective standard of service.
- A dynamic interface optimised to drive the next best action contextually serves up tools, guidance and data to agents throughout the interaction, including information or assets from third party applications.
- Topic analysis and machine learning scenarios surface relevant knowledge articles and related cases to help agents solve cases faster and improve first time resolution rates.
- Boost productivity with business processes and workflow, integrated knowledge, SLAs, agent scripting, entitlements and recommendations.
- Speed resolution and avoid escalations by using collaboration tools to connect agents with peers and subject matter experts across internal and external teams.
- Provide context sensitive guidance to help new users navigate the application and perform tasks specific to their role.
- Reward optimal behaviors with gamification to improve performance and increase productivity.
- Take service directly to the customer any time it cannot be managed through other channels; a single platform for customer and field service spans case management through to work order completion.
Unified knowledge provides a single source of truth across channels and LOBs. Knowledge-base administrators can capture and create content from multiple sources, and an approval workflow ensures accuracy and mitigates risk.
- Quick Create functionality lets SMEs and agents create content on the fly, which is then routed into the approval workflow.
- Build your knowledge-base with community sourced knowledge enrichment scenarios.
- Use rich media, such as images and videos, to increase first time resolution rates.
- Articles can be scheduled for periodic review or expiration to ensure content is always current.
- Improve search and discoverability by associating knowledge articles with products, customer entitlements and other customer or account data.
- Knowledge articles are optimised for mobile devices, and end users can provide feedback by rating content.
- Knowledge analytics drives article efficiency and identifies potential areas for adjustments and augmentation.
Relevant data empowers every role in the organisation to have a positive impact on business outcomes. Insights are displayed through interactive dashboards with powerful data visualisation capabilities. Our solution empowers organisations with the information they need to provide proactive care, and to predict and preempt the need for service.
- Role-tailored dashboards present real-time and historical data through a visual user interface.
- Drill into data via interactive charts, and include data from third party applications for deeper business insights, analysis and exploration.
- Use natural language capabilities to instantly render new reports and visualisations.
- Use service intelligence to identify cross-sell/up-sell opportunities, explore what-if scenarios, improve service metrics and performance and identify best practices.
- Report on custom KPIs and metrics tuned specifically to your business.
Why Dynamics 365 for Customer Service?
Service solutions that fit your business today
The right answers and resources for the way you work best
Harness intelligence to achieve the best outcomes
Stay agile and adapt at the pace of business